250ml boiling water
3 cups rucola
3 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp honey
4 Tbsp lemon juice
How to make it:
- Put bulgur in a bowl and add boiling water. Let sit for 30min until it soaks the water. It will still be a little bit wet, but soft.
- Prepare the pomegranate. Look how to de-seed it in this video.
- Cut roughly rucola (or leave like it is – it’s just up on you), crush walnuts so you have nice bites – not too big, not too small (just how you like it). At final mix together with pomegranate and cooled down bulgur.
- Mix dressing ingredients, so you have nice and smooth mixture.
- Serve with cheese (goat, gruyére, camembert….as you wish!) and drizzle with dressing.