Ingredients for 2 big or 4 small pizzas:
500g all purpose flour
10g dried yeast
2 pinches of salt
2 tbsp olive oil (Extra Virgin)
How to make it:
1. Mix in a bowl flour, yeast and salt.
2. Add oil and then water. Mix until liquid parts soak into the flour.
3. Place mixture on your working surfarce and knead until you reach silky but not sticky structure.
4. Place dough back into the bowl, cover with foil and let it rise at least 12 hours in fridge.
5. Make 2, 3 or 4 plates as big and thick as you wish.
6. Bake about 10min at 250°C
Tip for filling:
Sugo di Pomodoro, spinach, gorgonzola, mozarella
Sugo di Pomodoro, mozarella -> bake -> serrano ham, tomatoes, rucola