1/4 cup amaranth (after popping it should be 1/2 cup)
1 cup peanut butter
2 tbs melted butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
300g chocolate (dark or milk – which you prefer)
mini muffins form
mini paper cups
How to make it:
1. Mix peanut butter and sugar.
2. Pop amaranth on a dry pan, same way like popcorn: Heat the pan on medium heat. Put just one layer of amarant in the pan and it will start to jump. Mix little bit and let it pop until the end (the pause between popping shouldnt be longer than 7s). Continue until the whole amount of amaranth is popped (cca 5 rounds).
3. Mix popped amaranth into the peanut butter mixture.
4. Melt the chocolate on a steam of boiling water.
5. Fill the form with paper cups and put 3/4 tsp of chocolate to every cup. After filling half of the form, smash lightly with the form so the chocolate gets equal surface. Continue filling, repeat the little smashing and put to the freezer for cca 7min.
6. Lightly heat the peanut butter mixture in a microwave or put the whole bowl into the pot with hot water (where the chocolate was being melt). It will become nicely liquid, so it’s easier to work with it. Then put about 1 tsp of the mixture into the form with paper cups, on the chocolate. Smash the form in the middle of filling little bit again to make the surface equal and put into the freezer again.
7. Repeat until the whole material is used.
8. Keep in fridge.
Guten appetit :)