These are simple, fast and very good. These are our newbies this year.
120g butter / vegetable fat (softened)
1 egg (middle size, room temperature)
250g all purpose flour
1/2 pcg vanilla pudding
1 tbsp Amaretto
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven for 170°C.
- Mix the butter and sugar with the help of hand mixer until smooth.
- Cut the marzipan in cubes and add to mixture, then add egg. Mix until smooth.
- Add flour and pudding powder, mix and a dough that looks like many small balls is made.
- Add Amaretto and mix well. Then work the dough with hands shortly, so you have one big piece of dough.
- Cover and let it rest at least 30min in the refridgerator.
- Fill a cookie press with a dough, choose an ornament and press the cookies on a baking tray layed with baking paper. If you want, add some colorful toppings.
- Bake for 10-12 min.