No replacement, no quark, no cream. Just real authentic tiramisu as it should be. This recipe fits to a 20x20cm form and can satisfy 4 persons.
pinch of salt
2,5 tbsp sugar
2 small shots of Amaretto
How to make it:
- Divide egg yolks and whites. Whisk the egg whites with salt until stiff peaks. In another bowl whisk egg yolks and sugar.
- Carefully (do not whisk!) mix in mascarpone to the egg yolk-mixture.
- Now carefully fold egg whites in. The best way how to do it is here.
- Soak savoiardi biscuits from both sides in a coffee+Amaretto mixture. Place in a form.
- Add 1/2 of the cream and spread evenly. Repeat the process one more time.
- Sift a cocoa powder on the top before serving.